Social Media Manager (part-time)
Objective: in.Mode Marketing seeks a Marketing Specialist to manage and contribute to the daily operations of the company.
Hours: 24-28 hours per week, M,W,Th,F 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. (in office & events), schedule may vary based on client needs, definitely will need to work outside normal office hours
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Curate relevant content to reach the audiences for in.mode clients
- Write editorial content
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “social” way while cultivating relationships.
- Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog) for all clients.
- Design, create and manage promotions and all social campaigns.
- Compile reports for clients showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the clients in SocialMedia spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Implement a proactive strategy for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Monitor trends in SocialMedia tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business, report to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the SocialMedia campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of SocialMedia programs. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Qualifications and Experience
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in SocialMedia. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application. Experience sourcing and managingcontent development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of SocialMedia platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the client industry
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Exceeds at building and maintaining relationships, online and off.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other team members when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social”.
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
- Demonstrates winning SocialCustomer Service techniques. Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- Must have a college degree.
- 1-2 years of experience required.
Submit resumes: email@example.com
Qualified applicants will be sent a short questionnaire to match requirements for the position. Application process closes on April 15, 2016.