- Marketing administrative support for various clients
- Manage marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Curate relevant content to reach the audiences for in.mode clients
- Write editorial content
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “social” way while cultivating relationships.
- Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Oversee social media design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog) for all clients.
- Design, create and manage promotions and Facebook ad campaigns.
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the clients in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Implement a proactive strategy for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business, report to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media, Public Relations and other assigned projects
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of Marketing. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Qualifications and Experience
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application. Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the client industry
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Exceeds at building and maintaining relationships, online and off.
- Is a Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other team members when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social”.
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques. Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
28-32 hours per week
Office Hours: M,T, Th, F then since there is social outside office hour required.
PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL OR CALL anyone on the team unless we contact you. You will be contacted if you qualify. Thank you for your understanding.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $25,000.00 /year
- Louisville, KY 40206
- Bachelor’s degree
- Marketing: 2 years
- Social Media Marketing: 2 years
- Public Relations: 2 years
- Photoshop: 2 years
Apply on Indeed. No phone calls please.